This healthy, low-calorie cold shrimp and veggie pasta salad recipe with green goddess dressing is perfect for summer. Made with shrimp, roasted vegetables, feta cheese and green goddess dressing, this is the perfect dish to meal prep for the week, bring to the office, or bring to a potluck or picnic.
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 red onion, sliced thick
- 1 pound shrimp
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2oz feta
- 6 oz dry pasta of your choice
- 1/3 cup green goddess dressing* (see notes)
- Preheat the oven to 425.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spray the foil with cooking spray.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil.
- Combine the oregano, garlic powder, paprika and salt and pepper.
- Toss the veggies with 1/2 tbsp of olive oil, and half of the seasoning mix. Toss the shrimp with the other 1/2 tbsp of olive oil and the other half of the seasoning mix.
- Boil the pasta and begin cooking the pasta according to the box instructions.
- Roast the veggies on the baking sheet for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, remove the baking sheet and push the veggies to one side.
- Add the shrimp to the other side of the baking dish and bake for 5 more minutes, or until pink. Be sure not to overcook!
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and let cool slightly.
- Toss the shrimp and veggies with the pasta. Add the feta and green goddess dressing.
- Chill the pasta salad and enjoy it cold!
*Although I know most recipes have ingredients to make your own sauces and dressings, I personally don't love making those on my own on weeknights. I am usually looking for something EASY to throw together at the end of a long day, especially as a new mom. That's why for this recipe, I call for store-bought green goddess dressing. I personally love the Trader Joe's green goddess dressing as it's delicious and low-calorie (it can be found in the refrigerated section of the store), but the Bolthouse Farms green goddess dressing is great, too!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Meal Prep
- Cuisine: American