These healthy roasted Garlic Lemon and Parmesan Green Beans are the perfect light vegetable side dish to complement any meal.
What You'll Need to Make Garlic Lemon and Parmesan Green Beans
First, let me say that this is my absolute favorite vegetable dish! It's sure to be a hit for whoever you're making it.
The best part about these green beans is that they're SO easy to make, and you really don't need much. All you need is:
- Green Beans
- Olive Oil
- A Lemon
- Salt and Pepper
- Shredded Parmesan Cheese
...That's it! You can throw these together in less than 30 minutes and they're absolutely delicious.
How to Make these Green Beans
Did you know that roasting your green beans is one of the quickest ways you can make them? They're done in just 15-20 minutes, and I swear you can't beat the flavor of roasting them! As I said above, these Garlic Lemon and Parmesan Green Beans are SO easy to make. All you do is:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Mix all of the ingredients except parmesan in a large bowl and toss.
- Spread green beans on the baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
- Roast for 10 minute, then remove and turn the green beans. Return them to the oven and roast another 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with shredded parmesan and serve!
Make sure you leave a comment to let me know what you think of these green beans if you make them!Print