If you don't know by now, America Juice is a Sexton family favorite. The inspiration for America Juice came from a cocktail ordered by my sister-in-law at a bar in Block Island 10 summers ago! When I say it's the PERFECT summer cocktail, I mean it.
- 1/2 fresh lemon
- 1.5oz Effen Cucumber Vodka
- 1/2 cup Simply Light Lemonade (you could use regular lemonade here if you prefer)
- Lemon-flavored seltzer (you could leave this out if you prefer a non-carbonated version)
- Fill a lowball glass with ice.
- Add the vodka, lemonade, and half of a fresh-squeezed lemon. Stir together.
- Finish off with seltzer water.
The classic version of America Juice is just plain lemonade and cucumber vodka. This is a lightened-up version of the cocktail.