This healthy, low-calorie cold shrimp and veggie pasta salad recipe with green goddess dressing is perfect for summer. Made with shrimp, roasted vegetables, feta cheese and green goddess dressing, this is the perfect dish to meal prep for the week, bring to the office, or bring to a potluck or picnic. The best part is it is EASY - you don't need to make your own green goddess dressing if you don't want to!
What do I need to make this cold shrimp and veggie pasta salad recipe?
You really don't need much to make this shrimp and veggie pasta salad! It is SO easy to put together, and perfect for meal prep. All you need is:
- Garlic powder
- Salt & pepper
- Cherry tomatoes
- Red onion
- Pasta (I used bowties but you can use whichever pasta you prefer!)
- Feta cheese
- Green goddess dressing
Do I have to make my own green goddess dressing?
Although I know most recipes have ingredients to make your own sauces and dressings, I personally don't love making those on my own on weeknights. I am usually looking for something EASY to throw together at the end of a long day, especially as a new mom. That's why for this cold shrimp & veggie pasta recipe, I call for store-bought green goddess dressing. I personally love the Trader Joe's green goddess dressing as it's delicious and low-calorie (it can be found in the refrigerated section of the store), but the Bolthouse Farms green goddess dressing is great for this shrimp and veggie pasta recipe, too!
How do I make this shrimp and veggie pasta salad?
Making this recipe is easy, and doesn't take much time.
- Preheat the oven and line a baking sheet with foil, spraying the foil with cooking spray.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil.
- Combing the dry seasonings and mix the veggies with half of the seasoning mix, and the shrimp with the other half.
- Boil the pasta.
- Roast the veggies on the baking dish for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, remove the baking sheet and push the veggies to one side.
- Add the shrimp to the other side of the baking dish and bake for 5 more minutes, or until pink. Be sure not to overcook!
- Remove the shrimp and veggies from the oven and let them cool slightly.
- Toss the shrimp and veggies with the pasta. Add the feta and green goddess dressing.
- Chill the pasta salad in the refrigerator and enjoy throughout the week!