I'm so excited to share with you the easiest crockpot vegetable soup ever. It's low-calorie, takes just minutes to throw together, and involves no chopping whatsoever! The best part is if you want, you can use this recipe as a base and spruce it up any way you see fit - just add potatoes, rice, or meat.
How to Make This Crockpot Vegetable Soup
My friend Stacie told me about this Crockpot Vegetable Soup and I'm not kidding when I say it is the EASIEST recipe ever. There's no chopping or prep involved. You just take everything and throw it directly into the crockpot and let it do the work for you! Set your crockpot on low for 8 hours. When it's done, enjoy the soup throughout the week or freeze it for a future time.
What You Need to Make It
Like I wrote above, this is the easiest recipe ever to make - you really don't need much. Here's all you need:
- Frozen vegetables. You can use whichever you like. I prefer a mix of corn, green beans, peas and carrots.
- Petite diced tomatoes. If you can't find petite ones, regular diced tomatoes will work just fine!
- Spicy V8 juice. This is the star of the show!! It's the BEST base for this recipe. I promise it's not too spicy if you use the spicy one, but if you're worried, you could just use regular V8 juice OR mix half and half regular and spicy.
- Greek seasoning. You can use any brand. I put 4 tablespoon in the recipe, but you really can just eyeball this and add more or less depending on how you like your soup!
- Salt and pepper. Just add this to taste!