These healthy roasted Garlic Lemon and Parmesan Green Beans are the perfect light vegetable side dish to complement any meal.
- 1 pound raw green beans
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Mix all of the ingredients except parmesan in a large bowl and toss.
- Spread green beans on the baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
- Roast for 10 minute, then remove and turn the green beans. Return them to the oven and roast another 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with shredded parmesan and serve!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American