This Peach Caprese Salad is a summertime take on a classic favorite. Made with tomatoes, mozzarella, basil and peaches, and topped with balsamic vinegar, olive oil, balsamic glaze and a sprinkle of salt, this will be your go-to summer side dish.
What do I need to make this peach caprese salad?
Making this peach caprese salad is SO EASY and I promise it will be a summertime favorite. You just need a few things:
- Mozzarella cheese: I prefer the pre-sliced ones!
- Fresh basil: you can get a plant or get this pre-cut!
- Ripe peaches (my absolute favorite summertime fruit!)
- Ripe tomatoes: I prefer getting heirloom tomatoes!
- Balsamic vinegar
- Olive oil
- Balsamic glaze: this is totally optional - but I think it adds such a nice, sweet flavor! Trader Joe's has a great one.
This dish is PERFECT for summer because it takes no time to throw together and doesn't require any baking or cooking. Just toss it all on a dish and you're good to go! Perfect for a quick snack, a BBQ side dish, or served alongside some grilled chicken or salmon. In case you missed it, my caprese pasta salad with prosciutto and pesto mayo is delicious, too!
This caprese salad can certainly stand alone. That being said, I recommend serving it on the side of grilled chicken, grilled salmon, or steak. You can also bring it as a side dish to a BBQ in the summer. I promise, you will LOVE the combination of sweet and salty in this dish - it's to die for.Print