This Skinny Egg Roll in a Bowl is low carb, low calorie, and low in Weight Watchers points. It takes just minutes to throw together and is perfect for a weeknight dinner, and even better for meal prep!
- 1 pound ground turkey breast (you can also use ground chicken, ground beef or ground pork)
- 1 (16 ounce) bag of coleslaw mix
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger (you can also use ground ginger or ginger paste)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (you can swap for liquid aminos for gluten-free)
- 2 teaspoons sriracha (optional, but recommended)
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced (optional)
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the ground meat and cook through until it's no longer pink. Drain the meat and add it back to the skillet.
- Add the sesame oil, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, coleslaw and sriracha to the skillet.
- Cook, stirring frequently, until the cabbage is wilted.
- Garnish the dish with the green onion, if you'd like!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Skillet
- Cuisine: Asian