This Cold Mexican Street Corn Dip has all of the amazing flavors of Mexican street corn in a dip form. It's the perfect thing to bring to a tailgate or have an as appetizer when hosting - no heating required!
- 4 cups corn kernels (frozen, canned or roasted)
- Juice from one lime (~2 Tbsp)
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp light mayo
- 4 ounce can of roasted chiles
- 4 ounces feta cheese
- 2 Tbsp red onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Fritos or tortilla chips, for serving
- Cook the corn according to package instructions (or just boil your fresh corn).
- Put it in the fridge to cool while you prep all of the other ingredients.
- Mix everything together (including the now-cold corn) in a bowl.
- Enjoy with some chips!
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 5 Minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: Mexican