This EASY, healthy, low-calorie air fryer Asian glazed salmon takes less than 15 minutes from start to finish and contains just six ingredients. It is perfectly sweet with a little kick from the sriracha, and is my go-to easy weeknight dinner.
- 1 pound salmon filets
- 1.5 tbsp sweet chili sauce (I get mine from Trader Joe's)
- 1.5 tsp sriracha
- 1 tsp minced ginger (you can also use the ginger from a tube)
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic (you can also use the garlic in a jar)
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- Optional: green onions for garnish
- In a small bowl, mix together the sweet chili sauce, sriracha, ginger, garlic and soy sauce.
- Season the salmon generously with salt.
- Use a spoon to coat the salmon with the glaze mixture.
- Add the salmon to the air fryer and cook at 392 degrees for 12 minutes.
- Optional: garnish with green onion.
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: Asian